[erlang-questions] Errors when generating tests for CosNotifications on windows.

Fredrik Andersson sir.sedrik@REDACTED
Wed May 4 08:56:32 CEST 2011

The path is not longer than 256 chars. I am using the one built and
installed from source to generate the tests.

I downloaded the latest version of cygwin when I started on this so it is
not older than a couple of weeks. The installer is reporting 2.738 back to
me.

I currently have a new run going from a directory that has no seperate path
longer than 8 chars to avoid the truncating in paths. Will let you know how
it goes.