[erlang-questions] Re: supervisors

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Thu Mar 31 17:38:38 CEST 2011

Siri,

The code is from last weeks training part of the Erlang Factory in San
Francisco.  I don't know if Erlang Solutions would like me sending all
the code to people or not.  I'd send it to you off-list if it was ok
with them.

Or maybe you could send me a sample of your code to compare with what I have.

thx,

-wes