[erlang-questions] Anyone interested in an Neotoma based wikicreole parser?

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Wed Mar 30 22:02:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a fairly complete implementation of a wikicreole parser lying around
which I could wrap up a bit and release as open source provided that there
would be people willing to enhance and use it. I am not able to drive the
project.

wikicreole is a unification of the major wiki markup languages.

The code is based on wikicreole 1.0 - needs some updates to reach the frozen
wikicreole 1 specification - and Neotoma 1.4 (as far as I remember), so it
needs a bit of love and affection.

Any takers?

Cheers,
Torben