[erlang-questions] Re: [erlang-questions 29] Re: fun with the new erlang.org!

Wed Mar 30 14:21:08 CEST 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 07:58:14AM -0400, Frédéric Trottier-Hébert wrote:

> On 2011-03-30, at 07:41 AM, Raimo Niskanen wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 05:03:56PM +0100, Koener Antoine wrote:
>

> >> Furthermore all links in the 'Articles' part seems dead
> >> (http://www.erlang.org/doc.html )
> >
> > Can you describe more thoroughly. I find no dead links.
>

> All the 'Articles' on Ericsson's website lead to a dead page telling you they are not available anymore. Same for the CSLab publications.

Allrigh, I am sorry, but it was not obvious to me. I may be tired.
I tried all links in the toplevel section 'articles'...

But, as you say, on the page http://www.erlang.org/doc.html,
all links under the heading 'Articles' are dead.

I have searched the Ericsson Review's archives and they just
1997 and 1998. We probably will have to remove these links...