[erlang-questions] Re: Upgrading a gen_tcp acceptor process

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 08:48:01 CEST 2011

Greetings,

This is only theoretical speculations.

How about a very simple process that does nothing but
1) gen_tcp:accept/1
2) send the new socket to the gen_server
3) repeat
This process you kill and restart, if needed, from the gen_server during
upgrade.

bengt