[erlang-questions 74] Re: Erlang/OTP configure can not find wxWidgets

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 09:07:02 CEST 2011

I have recently been working with the compile stages of the Erlang
environment and found that you need to install the following packages for
wx.
libwxbase-2.8-dev libgl1-mesa-dev libglu1-mesa-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev
libglut3-devI alos found an archived email somewhere stating that the
following packages should do for wx support (I have not tested it yet and
lost the source)

freeglut3-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev g++