[erlang-questions] inets httpd problems

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 11:03:57 CET 2011

Hi!

If you specify the file or prolist_file option all other options
should be in the file.
>From the inets httpd-docs:

"When the web server is started at application start time the
properties should be fetched from a configuration file that could
consist of a regular erlang property list, e.i. [{Option, Value}]
where  Option = property()  and Value = term(), followed by a full
stop, or for backwards compatibility an Apache like configuration
file. If the web server is started dynamically at runtime you may
still specify a file but you could also just specify the complete
property list.

{proplist_file, path()}
    If this property is defined inets will expect to find all other
properties defined in this file. Note that the file must include all
properties listed under mandatory properties.
{file, path()}
    If this property is defined inets will expect to find all other
properties defined in this file, that uses Apache like syntax. "

Note that the properties proplist_file and file are mutually exclusive.

Regards Ingela  Erlang OTP team - Ericsson AB