ErlLounge San Francisco - 24th March 2011

Jodie Burch jodie.burch@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 00:56:36 CET 2011

Hi all,

Don’t forget the ErlLounge in conjunction with the San Francisco Bay Area Erlang Factory this Thursday (March 24th), where we kick off the event with three free talks open to everyone. They start at 5pm at the SFO Hilton, followed by drinks and food at the nearby Coyote Point Yacht Club. A free shuttle bus will be provided. For more information and to register, visit

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2011/erlounge

The talks and speakers are:
* How Nokia uses Disco to mine terabytes of logs daily - Ville Tuulos
* A Tour of Basho's GitHub Repositories: What are they all for? - Scott Lystig Fritchie
* Build custom realtime applications with U.C.Engine open source project - Alexandre Eisenchteter

Starting at 6pm, there will be a free shuttle bus to take you to the ErlLounge. We have a room set aside for lightning talks. Email us to submit your talk, or if there is space available, sign up on the night. Refreshments, drinks and networking will be plentiful. Just remember to register if you plan on attending, as places are limited.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks
Jodie