Job posting

Chandru <>
Sat Mar 19 07:39:11 CET 2011

Who: Everything Everywhere Ltd. (owner of the T-Mobile and Orange GSM
networks in the UK)

Where: Hatfield, UK,

What: 2 permanent positions in a team which builds core network platforms
using mostly Erlang/OTP. We've been using Erlang for over 10 years now, and
have 20+ service platforms in production. I'm looking for people with very
good Erlang skills. Knowledge of mobile telephony and IN/SS7 is a plus.

Competitive salary, company car allowance, bonus scheme.

See full job description at

Please apply at above link if you are interested, or email me your CV.