More Erlang Newbie Tutorials

Todd t.greenwoodgeer@REDACTED
Fri Mar 18 16:14:32 CET 2011

I've been continuing to work on entry level tutorials as I learn Erlang.
They are posted here:

https://github.com/ToddG/experimental/tree/master/erlang/wilderness

* Episode-00 : Configure a VMWare guest vm
* Episode-02 : Create a basic Erlang App
* Episode-03 : Create a 'Time Server' App
* Episode-04 : Create a Webmachine Demo App (Webmachine Part I)
* Episode-05 : Create a Webmachine Rest Endpoint (Webmachine Part 2)

Comments are warmly encouraged. Also, could someone point me at a good
example of the proper use of try/catch? I'm approaching Erlang from a
Java background, and I'd like to understand the proper way to use
exceptions and errors here.

-Todd