inets httpd problems

József Bérces jozsef.berces@REDACTED
Thu Mar 17 04:21:59 CET 2011

Hi,

Up to OTP R14A I used the same Apache-like config file without any problem for inets httpd. Starting httpd with the same config file under R14B01, it seemed that the server did not accept any connections.
After some experimenting it seems to me that the problem is with the IPv6 fallback. The default ipfamily setting is inet6fb4. With this setting the server is not accessible if I give an IPv4 address in the browser. And it seems it is not possible to change this setting. Even after
inets:start(httpd,[{file,ConfFile},{ipfamily,inet}]).
or
inets:start(httpd,[{ipfamily,inet},{file,ConfFile}]).
the ipfamily setting printed with ets:i still shows inet6fb4. And of course, the server is not accessible with IPv4 addresses.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jozsef