[erlang-questions] Is the digraph module the only way to deal with graphs in Erlang?

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Wed Mar 16 10:55:48 CET 2011

Hello Ivan,

Thanks, Phoebus looks like an awesome project, and the billions of vertices
is in the range of what I was looking for. But I was hoping to find
something more of a just graph storage and processing (adding edges,
vertices...) something closer to digraph, rather than something as vast as
Phoebus.

Regards,
-Gene