[erlang-questions] Mnesia Query Performance

Rob Harrop rob@REDACTED
Thu Mar 10 17:55:00 CET 2011

Hi Matt,

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

I should've said that we'd reached a similar conclusion that deleting our records one-by-one was significantly faster than doing them all in one transaction.

Is this the recommended solution? It's a real shame to lose the transaction protection here.

Regards,

Rob