[erlang-questions] RE: R14 vs R13 binary handling in driver_outputv

Tim Watson <>
Thu Mar 10 11:14:51 CET 2011

On 9 March 2011 22:53, Koener Antoine <> wrote:
> Not a real answer but it's more about secure programming:
> why do you use 'signed' integer for offset and size ?
> Is offset going to be negative or even size ?

Thanks for pointing it out - I hadn't thought about it properly.
Fixing it isn't going to fix my problem with R14 - clearly this isn't
the right way to share a binary between the driver and the runtime.
Still I'll go and refactor the code to use unsigned numbers while I'm