[erlang-questions] Dispatch arrived gen_udp messages

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Mar 7 10:02:10 CET 2011

Greetings,

I think you are looking for gen_udp:controlling_process/2
Please check the documentation (ex:
http://erldocs.com/R14B01/kernel/gen_udp.html?i=2&search=gen_udp#controlling_process/2.

bengt