Problem Compiling otp_src_R14B01

Ken Robinson kenrobinsonster@REDACTED
Thu Mar 3 03:17:17 CET 2011

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile otp_src_R14B01 on Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid). When I
run the configure script using a bash shell I get this error:

checking for odbc in standard locations... -L/usr/lib
checking for SQLAllocHandle in -lodbc... no
configure: WARNING: "ODBC library - link check failed"
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating c_src/i686-pc-linux-gnu/Makefile

odbc           : ODBC library - link check failed

I have installed libiodbc, odbcinst1debian1, unixodbc and
libiodbc2-dev. The libodbc I cannot find. Is there something that I am
overlooking?

--
regards,
Ken Robinson