[erlang-questions] is anyone else getting these one-question mails?

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Wed Mar 2 08:50:08 CET 2011

Could this be an attempt to bypass spam filters by establishing a
"relationship" with the potential spam victim?Or why would a bot send
messages like these around?Or your mail has been published on some unknown
message board in a country where people do not use spaces after punctuation.

Note the added fun of me not having spaces after my punctuations :)