[erlang-questions] json in erlang

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Thu Jun 30 22:03:09 CEST 2011

I can build it, but trying to use it in my application it complains
about jiffy/ebin/jiffy.app

{"init terminating in
do_boot",{function_clause,[{reltool_server,parse_app_info,["<proj_path>/deps/jiffy/ebin/jiffy.app",[{mod,reloading,[]},{applications,[kernel]},{modules,[jiffy]}],{app_info,"JSON
Decoder/Encoder.",[],"0.1.0-6-ga8d15f4",[],infinity,infinity,[],[],[],[],undefined,undefined},{ok,[]}]},{reltool_server,refresh_app,3},{reltool_server,refresh_apps,5},{reltool_server,merge_config,4},{reltool_server,refresh,3},{reltool_server,do_init,1},{reltool_server,init,1},{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}}

Here is the generated ebin/jiffy.app file
/////////
{application,jiffy,
             [{description,"JSON Decoder/Encoder."},
              {vsn,"0.1.0-6-ga8d15f4"},
              {registered,[]},
              {mod,reloading,[]},
              {applications,[kernel]},
              {modules,[jiffy]}]}.

This is happening for me with both {tag, "0.1.0"} and "master" rebar
configs.  Other github modules in the same rebar.config work normally.

Thanks,

-mox