[erlang-questions] recommended redis client?

Kevin Smith kevin@REDACTED
Tue Jun 28 14:48:03 CEST 2011

I'll also throw my client, reddy, in the ring as one to consider:

https://github.com/kevsmith/reddy

I developed it to support connection pools, async and sync commands, and better integration w/Erlang types (Redis hashes as proplists, for example). All commands are pipelined.

It doesn't quite have 100% API coverage yet but I'm working on it, as time permits.

--Kevin