[erlang-questions] SOLVED Re: A simple NIF so: compiles on Ubuntu, but not on MacOSX. Is something missing?

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Tue Jun 28 12:32:34 CEST 2011

Dear Lukas

Thanks very much!  Now it compiles on the Mac.

Best wishes

Ivan

On 28/06/2011 11:26, Lukas Larsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On OS X you want to give "-bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress" and remove "-shared" for the linker in order for it to link successfully.
>
> Lukas

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)