[erlang-questions] Trouble starting mnesia on R14B02/3 node with a R14B01 node connected

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 10:06:56 CEST 2011

You have to back out Ulf majority patches, from R14B03 branch I have not
made it yet but will do in R14B04, plus add some code so we can introduce
the
functionality in R15.

Sorry I messed up the testing on that patch, it shouldn't have been included
since both I and Ulf miss-interpreted how the schema upgrade code worked,
it didn't.

/Dan