[erlang-questions] Status of Windows platform support in Erlang/OTP

Jani Hakala jani.j.hakala@REDACTED
Fri Jun 24 22:29:05 CEST 2011

Amy Lear <octopusfluff@REDACTED> writes:

> Has anything happened since then as far as efforts to be able to fully
> compile Erlang using mingw? The mingw/msys environment does provide a
> working shell and the ability to run configure scripts, etc, without
> bringing the whole cygwin cavalcade to the party.

One of the problems is that mingw32 header files lack definitions for
GetLogicalProcessorInformation, GetLogicalProcessorInformationEx, and
structures related to those two functions.

I have been able to compile R14B0 using mingw32 but I haven't tested it
thoroughly.

Jani Hakala