[erlang-questions] discrepancy of memory usage figures

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jun 24 12:52:33 CEST 2011

Do you mean contact on commercial terms? I think there are several organizations on the list who could help you. Off the top of my head, I believe Erlang/OTP offer support contracts. Erlang Solutions should be happy to take your call. Mikael Petterson, long-time Hipe guru at Uppsala, might be available for contracting work through his company (I don't know the company contact details, I'm afraid). No doubt there are others.

Best,
Thomas