[erlang-questions] wx-erlang question

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Wed Jun 22 22:03:42 CEST 2011

Don't think its all working yet but a couple of things you may be able
to help with.

The wxAuiPaneInfo class has some public attributes, one of which is
dock_proportion and is relevant to setting the horizontal proportion the
pane will take in the dock. Is there some way to set this?

savePerspective/1, loadPerspective/2 should work but doesn't. It works
if done in the same session i.e. I can save the perspective and
immediately load it again but in a new session I just get a blank window.

Bob