[erlang-questions] rebar and eunit test prep

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jun 22 21:43:42 CEST 2011

On Jun 22, 2011, at 8:42 PM, Eric Merritt wrote:

> However, you want your unit tests to be small and focused. They
> shouldn't need mnesia started to run, mock up the mnesia calls with
> meck.

True. I've been using eunit for integration tests with OpenPoker.

> These are more integration tests then unit tests, for that use
> something along the lines of common test.

Any existing projects (github) that use common test?

	Thanks, Joel

- for hire: mac osx device driver ninja, kernel extensions and usb drivers
http://wagerlabs.com | @wagerlabs | http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont