[erlang-questions] Best Linux Distro for Erlang Devel

Wilson MacGyver wmacgyver@REDACTED
Mon Jun 20 03:53:23 CEST 2011

I use Fedora for both haskell and erlang. Fedora is fairly good about
keeping up to
date with both haskell platform and erlang providing you keep Fedora up to date.

For example, the current Fedora 15 has Erlang R14B02. and haskell platform
2011.2.0.0.