[erlang-questions] Erlang for Speech Recognition

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Sun Jun 19 17:07:20 CEST 2011

Dear Banibrata

Thanks for your comment.

On 19/06/11 15:45, Banibrata Dutta wrote:

> Doesn't that remember where I'd read this, but the topic was something
> like "what Erlang as a language is probably not well suited for...", and
> significant amount of mathematical calculation, was probably one of
> those. Has that stand changed ? Could it be a factor to consider ?

Yes, that's another factor leaning me towards using the Sphinx code
(written in C) as a basis for a make_feats function and calling it as a
port or a NIF.

Best wishes

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)