[erlang-questions] A big favor

Gilberio Carmenates García co7eb@REDACTED
Thu Jun 16 19:21:46 CEST 2011

Hi all, I now this is a bit wrong but some time we have no so much choices,
I have a little problem, I took on credit some money to improve my pc
because I needed it, 130 dollars, from a friend but he leaves the town soon
and I now he won’t took that back from me because he my friend but I don’t
want to be like that with him, I thought I could pay that soon but the trust
is that here is a bit hard to collect that count of money in less than four
month, I get 17 dollars at month and that is very difficult. What I wish is
if some of you can help me, I already have 30 dollars but miss 100, I need
help from some of you, it will very nice and I will be grateful all my live
and I hope to better my job and have better salary  and someday help some of
you.

Best,

Ivan, the Cuban Erlang boy.

Este mensaje ha sido enviado mediante el servicio de correo electrónico que ofrece la Federación de Radioaficionados de Cuba a sus miembros para respaldar el cumplimiento de los objetivos de la organización y su política informativa. La persona que envía este correo asume el compromiso de  usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas.