[erlang-questions] ot: Swedish article featuring Erlang Solutions CTO

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Jun 15 17:39:40 CEST 2011

----- "Isaac Gouy" <igouy2@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:41, Robert Virding wrote:
>
> > What is perhaps more interesting than the article itself are
> > all the comments. "I know nothing about language X but I know
> > that it is 10-15 times slower than language Y".
>
> I did see a comment like that, but at first glance I didn't read it
> correctly.
>
> I think it actually said something more like - Haskell is X times
> slower and Erlang is Y times slower than C.

That was the type of comment I meant, I was just generalising it a bit. It was in another part of the comment where he mentioned that he actually knew very little about either Haskell or Erlang.