[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

Eric Merritt <>
Tue Jun 14 14:33:47 CEST 2011

I talked with Kostis about this at the erlang factory. He said he is going
to provide the exception to the gpl for open source projects. I think he
just has not had time to do the actual work.
On Jun 14, 2011 7:26 AM, "Richard Carlsson" <>