[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

Francis Joanis francis.joanis@REDACTED
Tue Jun 14 01:01:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the release :)

I have a question about the GPL licensing of the tool itself: since it is
GPL, doesn't it require to make the written tests themselves and to some
extent the application under test GPL as well?

I'm obviously not a lawyer, but I'd like to know whether it would be
possible to test commercial code using PropEr given its GPL licensing?

Thanks again,
Francis