[erlang-questions] A PropEr announcement

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Sun Jun 12 20:16:23 CEST 2011

yes with out the font that you like in unsupporting browsers, so it looks totally different in them :-) using SVG you get pixel perfect rendering from a vector with an image fallback, which is more suitable for logo's etc... like the one in question :-)