[erlang-questions] General help with unix sockets

Paul G Webster opensource@REDACTED
Thu Jun 9 13:19:42 CEST 2011

Good day,

I was wondering if anyone could lend a hand; I am trying to use erlang to
connect to a unix socket '/var/pexim.sock' I spied out 'procket' it looks
good but I am a little to new to erlang to figure out howto actually use
the toolkit to connect..

Would anyone be able to give me a hand; it does not even need to be
procket .. just a simple connection script for a unix socket

If you could help it would be excellent

p.s. If this actually ends up on the list twice; my apologies :)

-- Thank you for your time
-- Paul G Webster
-- Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/