[erlang-questions] [erlang-bugs] All keys in the same slot (Mnesia/dets)

Igor Ribeiro Sucupira igorrs@REDACTED
Wed Jun 8 21:48:01 CEST 2011

Copying erlang-questions.
BTW, I'm still trying to understand why some fragments ended up with
many more slots after the upgrade I described in the original post.

Is there a way to manually raise the number of slots in a dets table?
I guess I'll have to do that now.

Thanks.
Igor.