[erlang-questions] NIF + HiPE - can it works together?

Radosław Bułat radek.bulat@REDACTED
Mon Jun 6 22:35:50 CEST 2011

I'm playing with some erlang stuffs (still learning). Lately I wanted
to compile erlang module with HiPE and also with NIF extension.
But when I try to load nif (erlang:load_nif function) I get error:

{"init terminating in do_boot",{{badmatch,{error,{bad_lib,"Library
module name 'gim_crypto' does not match calling module
'lists'"}}},[{gim_crypto,load_nif,0},{gim_benchmark,bm,1},{lists,flatten,1}]}}

When compiling without HiPE everything works fine. Am I doing
something wrong or HiPE doesn't work with NIF?

--
Pozdrawiam

Radosław Bułat
http://radarek.jogger.pl - mój blog