[erlang-questions] ssl_manager errors

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Jun 6 21:52:15 CEST 2011

Hi!

There will be a slightyl diffrent fix for this problem at github in
the next couple of days,
as the ets table is protected just adding the parameter will alas not
fix the whole problem.
This problem has already been reported to erlang-bugs and was fixed
last week with a special test case and all, but has not made it to
gihub yet  due to swedish holidays.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB