[erlang-questions] is CEAN maintained?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Mon Jun 6 11:44:49 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:22, Christophe Romain
<christophe.romain@REDACTED> wrote:
> we're in discussion with Yurii Rashkovskii (erlagner.org) and Martin
> Logan (erlware.org) to provide community a common packaging environment
> by the way. we'll try to merge our efforts to finally end up with this
> packaging issue.

Please include Jacob Vorreuter to the discussion. His EPM is a pretty
handy thing too:

https://github.com/JacobVorreuter/epm

also it would be nice for rebar to support that common packaging
environment and/or make it support specific package manager as sort of
a plugin.

Just my $0.02