[erlang-questions] Handling user sessions in Misultin or any http server?

Wilson MacGyver wmacgyver@REDACTED
Sat Jun 4 20:15:11 CEST 2011

storing sessions on server has been a very common practice, esp due to cookie
has a limit of 4K on the browser side. Not to mention most cookie
store I've seen,
store data in plain text. There is also the overhead of cookie read
from browser esp if you
are working on high traffic site. thus, the session hash id set it
cookies that points to server
data is the common practice.

http://wonko.com/post/why-you-probably-shouldnt-use-cookies-to-store-session-data

but regardless of where is stored, the question is really about are
there any modules
that exists for handling user sessions.

Steve,

Thanks for the pointer to yaws. I'll look at that direction.

Thanks