[erlang-questions] callcc or CPS in Erlang?

Guy Wiener wiener.guy@REDACTED
Wed Jul 27 12:05:57 CEST 2011

In a normal scenario, I would prefer serial code, admittedly.
However, the scenario that I want to implement is the following: I want to
retry the same piece of code several times, each time with a different
settings.  The ways to do so are either making sure that each step in the
code is a function (i.e., CPS), or exploiting callcc.
Other ideas?

G.