[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Workshop 2011 / ICFP 2011 registration site is now open

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Tue Jul 26 08:47:44 CEST 2011

(My apologies if you receive this for multiple times.)

Hi,

I'd like to announce that ICFP 2011 registration site
(also for Erlang Workshop 2011) is now open.

For Erlang Workshop 2011, the price on or before 15-AUG-2011 is
USD110 for students, USD180 for ACM/SIGPLAN members,
USD220 for the non-members.
The on-site price after 15-AUG-2011 will be
students: USD130, ACM/SIGPLAN members: USD220,
ACM/SIGPLAN non-members: USD260.

For the further details, check out the following URLs:
https://regmaster3.com/2011conf/ICFP11/register.php
https://regmaster3.com/2011conf/ICFP11/register.pdf

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake, Erlang Workshop 2011 General Chair