[erlang-questions] Funargs: Ruby-like blocks for Erlang

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Thu Jul 21 21:13:27 CEST 2011

> SRFI-26 in Scheme-land). But I do agree the notation is heavier than
> it could be. A more convenient notation would encourage people to use
> anonymous functions more.

Interestingly, Haskellers are encouraged not to over-do anonymous
functions is possible. This is probably because using sections and
point-free style is more concise and arguably easier to follow.
Currying and decent support for function composition would come way
higher on my list of "want to have" stuff.