[erlang-questions] edoc: documenting "-type"

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Wed Jul 13 11:30:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

It is not supported via the traditional edoc syntax, however it is supported
by the new type documentation generation. If you write

-type key() :: binary() | atom().
%% This type is awesome.  Really, it is great.

The comment below the type will be included in the generated edoc.

Lukas