[erlang-questions] TCP flow control problem

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Jan 31 08:49:15 CET 2011

Greetings,

TCP is a stream protocol. It does not preserve message boundaries. You
have to handle that yourself. Sleeping one second is one way. When you
do not sleep, how do you separate the messages?

bengt