[erlang-questions] print data to the shell during common tests

Pablo Platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Sun Jan 30 02:12:12 CET 2011

I didn't see the ct module at http://erldocs.com

The edoc of ct/print/2 probably need to be corrected, I'll file a bug:
    print(X1, X2) -> term()
        Equivalent to print(Category, Format, Args).

Now I can print to the log with ct:pal/3 but can't see it in the shell.