[erlang-questions] Shell - compile multiple files with ERLC in Windows

Antonio Fernández antonio.fernandez@REDACTED
Fri Jan 28 16:18:07 CET 2011

Wow , this mailing list seems really active :_D  !!!

Thanks you all for this interesting and alternative solutions, it´s time
to take an overview
of every one and then choosing the best for my needs.

Nice Weekend

--
Antonio Miguel Fernández Rodríguez
Jaraxa Software, SL