[erlang-questions] Distributed publish/subscribe system

Malcolm Spence spence_m@REDACTED
Wed Jan 26 23:49:33 CET 2011

Interesting question. Just this last week we published a Middleware
Newsbrief on combining Erlang with CORBA and DDS.

http://mnb.ociweb.com/mnb/MiddlewareNewsBrief-201101

DDS is the OMG spec for a real time data distribution service (versus a
queue). We developed an open source implementation for large scale messaging
systems.

It has the kind of QoS capabilities you need. Can have federated servers to
help with FT and scaling etc. Has a Java interface and can be used as a JMS
provider in a JBoss/ESB/SOA stck.

regards Malcolm

Malcolm D. Spence
        Director of Business Development
        OCI "Use our reach to exceed your grasp."
        Voting member of the OMG.
        (Phone 1- 314-579-0066 ext. 206 or FAX -0065)
www.theaceorb.com     www.ociweb.com