Looking for an erlang speaker near Columbus area

Nilanjan Raychaudhuri nraychaudhuri@REDACTED
Tue Jan 25 04:23:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I run a meet up group called Columbus polyglot programmers meet up

http://www.meetup.com/The-Columbus-Polyglot-Programmers-Meetup-Group/

We mainly get together and talk about various programming languages and tools. There is a very strong interest in functional programming languages. I am very interested to have someone talk about erlang and OTP. If anyone is interested to share his or her experience I would be happy to setup a meet up for you.

I am really looking forward to hear back.

Thanks
Nilanjan