[erlang-questions] Erlang project dependency management/build tools

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Fri Jan 21 22:05:06 CET 2011

>  Snan has always built OTP Application based projects and produced
> artifacts in the stardard OTP way, since the first working code some
> time ago. Taking advantage of all that OTP metadata was why I wrote
> it.  I think the confusion may come in because, Sinan makes a clear
> distinction between your area and its area. That is between the

 Yes, that was a confusing thing for me - do I have to configure the
"project area" at all, or will Sinan just figure out how to process
what's beneath the root directory?

> Just out of curiosity, why did you think that it didn't build in a
> standards compliant way? I suspect there I am missing some
> documentation to clear that up.

It was the issue above - the distinction between the project area and
application area.