[erlang-questions] public_key:pem_decode/1 and public_key:verify/4

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Wed Jan 19 14:21:53 CET 2011

Hi!

All possible PEM-types are not supported by public_key, the currently
supported types are mainly a result of what we need
for the ssl-application. More types may of course be added if there is
a need. You are welcome to contribute PEM-types that may be of common
use.

If you want the public part of your own rsa-key it is included in the
private-key and you can  decode that file with public_key and
pick out the public part.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB