[erlang-questions] Erlang and the learning curve

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Sat Jan 15 21:42:23 CET 2011

The only persons that do not fail are those that do nothing.

The irony of that is that that in itself is a mistake and probably leads to
failing...

Or as Wayne Gretzky puts it: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Cheers to continuous failures!
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann